Problem with festival names

Problem with festival names

Posted 8 Oct 2019, 16:27:53

Hey there !
Didn't find the exact topic with festival problem, but there is two edition of a festival with wrong name, I make mistakes when add them.

Theses are the actuals ::
Brutality Over Belgium 2017 – First Edition !
Brutality Over Belgium 2018 – South Edition

But it should be ::
Brutality Over Belgium 2017 – South Edition I
Brutality Over Belgium 2018 – South Edition II

Because there's also a edition of the festival in the north of the country But I hadn't the time to add those for now.

More of that, when adding the “Brutality Over Belgium – Brutal Sphincter Release Party” I forgot to put the year (2018) just before the “ – “. So, should be “ Brutality Over Belgium 2018 – Brutal Sphincter Release Party”

Thanks a lot !

Re: Problem with festival names

Posted 9 Oct 2019, 6:46:18

Done. cheers

Posted 9 Oct 2019, 18:00:31

Thanks michi !

I can see here that there's two festival called Brutality Over Belgium, both added by me.
The difference between them is different venues (one in Liege, and one in Fontaine l'évêque).
So, I suppose it's normal to see two different festival on the “festival list” ? https://imgur.com/a/igEwL7w

Posted 10 Oct 2019, 6:58:51

Is this like the example of touring festivals? If yes, then they should be renamed and merged.

Posted 15 Oct 2019, 13:51:26

It's not a touring festival, just two different place (and I didn't add the third place yet…)

All of them are organize by the Brutality Over Belgium Team, they just do it at different place following the line-up or the needs … There's edition at Liege (Le Garage), at Fontaine l'Évêque (mcp apache) and even in Vlanderen, in the north of the country, at Peer (The Other Side) …

You're not allowed to do this, please sign in first.